Rise of the TMNT: Sound Off! # 3 and an Asheville Mini Con...

Cover by Chad Thomas

Out now is the third and final issue of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Sound Off!, my most recent TMNT miniseries. This is our big showdown between the Turtles and new villains, the Silent G's, thanks to my collaborators, artist Chad Thomas, colorist Heather Breckel, letterer Christa Miesner, and editors Bobby Curnow and Megan Brown.

I've had a great time on this book, and really enjoyed writing this version of the TMNT, whose flair for the absurd matches up nicely with my own. Thanks to all who gave this incarnation of the Turtles a chance!

Variant cover by George Caltsoudas

And for those in the Asheville area, I'll be doing a signing this Sunday (September 29th) at Asheville Comics. The store is hosting a mini-comic con of sorts in honor of a very special fan, Javon who turns 13. Cosplay is encouraged, and I'll have a table set up with plenty of my comics and books.

Hope to see you there!

To be continued...

Comments