New York Comic Con...


It's been a long wait, but it's finally here. This weekend, the New York Comic Con will once again be at the highly breakable Javits Center on the West end of 34th street in Manhattan. I'll be there again this year, and I have two signing and a panel discussion to prove it.

On Friday, October 8th, I'll be speaking in Room 1A24 at 3:15 p.m. in the DC Comics: 75th Anniversary Partners panel. I'll be joined by Paul Levitz, Bob Wayne, Daniel Wallace, Matthew Reinhart, Doogie Horner, and Peter Axelrod as we discuss the various 75th anniversary books and projects coming out from DC this year. I'll be talking about my new book DC Comics: Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle in particular. Click here for a bit more info on the panel.

On Saturday, I'll be signing the DC Year by Year Chronicle at the DK Publishing booth (#2415) from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m alongside my co-authors Daniel Wallace, Alex Irvine, Mike McAvennie, and Alan Cowsill.

And if you miss us then, stop by the DC Comics booth (#2243) on Sunday where we'll all be signing again from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.

The book will be debuting at the convention, so be sure to stop by and check it out. Just like the previous Marvel Chronicle from DK, it serves as a complete month by month history of the company, starting in the 1930s and ending this year. This time around, I wrote the 1980s and 1990s sections, and I'm quite happy with the results. As and added bonus, the book is also fairly heavy, so it makes a handy weapon to fend off any obnoxious con attendees.

Hope to see you all at the show. Every last one of you. Don't think I'm not keeping track...

Comments