DC Chess Collection...


I've been a fan of the DC Chess Collection from Eaglemoss ever since they were first released in the UK. When they hit the States, it didn't take me long to amass way too big of a collection of these great little figurines.

As anyone who has purchased one of these pieces can attest to, half the fun of collecting the series is due to the great magazines that accompany each figure. So when I was contacted to write a few of their new DC Universe magazines, I jumped at the chance.

This month, my first magazine in the series is up for pre-order at your local comic shop or favorite online toy retailer. It stars Ocean Master, and offers plenty of info about the modern version of this classic Aquaman foe.

Keep checking back as I have a few more of these magazines coming out soon, and I'll be sure to update as soon as a I can.

Comments