Beware the Batman # 2...


The doorbell rang at 7:30 this morning. While I'm not a big fan of any kind of activity that requires me to get out of bed before my daughters (or before it's time for lunch, to be honest), it was a nice surprise to find a package full of issues of Beware the Batman # 2 waiting for me.

Although it's the second issue of this ongoing series set in the world of Cartoon Network's new cartoon, like many all-ages books, Beware the Batman offers self-contained stand-alone stories, making it easy for readers to jump on board at any time. I had a lot of freedom and support from my editors at DC on this one, and I think our artist, Dario Brizuela, really captured the essence of the show and the issue's villain, Professor Pyg.

The comic comes out this Wednesday, so if you get a chance, stop by your local comic shop and pick up a copy. Then go take a nap. You've earned it.

Comments