Avengers and Power ComiCon...



If you're the type of reader who waits for the trade paperback, then I've got good news for you. Marvel Action: Avengers Vol. 1 is out this week in comic shops and in book stores nationwide. For the nice price of $10, you can read all three issues in my first Avengers storyline, "The Iron Mechanic," featuring art by the always great Jon Sommariva, colorist Protobunker, letterer Christa Miesner, and editors Megan Brown and Bobby Curnow.


Find out what happens when Tony Stark's Iron Man suit falls into the hands of the terrorist organization A.I.M. Plus Madame Masque, Fin Fang Foom, the U-Foes, and some deep cuts from Marvel continuity. It's appropriate for all ages and plants some seeds for big storylines to come.


In other news, if you're in the South Carolina area, I'm a guest at the one day show Power ComiCon on Saturday the 27th. It's my first time at this particular convention, and I'm looking forward to meeting fans local to the Florence area. See you at the show!

(More info about the show here.)

To be continued...

Comments