Free Comic Book Day 2017...



Saturday, May 6th, is Free Comic Book Day, a day when comic book shops nationwide offer a selection of brand new free comics for both kids and adults. To celebrate the event, I'll be signing at Comic Envy starting at 11 a.m. Be sure to come in, grab your free issues, and check out my table out front. I'll have all my Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures issues as well as plenty of books for sale. Also at the shop will be Batgirl writer Hope Larson, and several other special guests.

That night, I'll also be appearing at The Magnetic Theatre in Asheville for Jeff Messer's show, Maintaining An Election. I'll be a special guest of the show to celebrate Free Comic Book Day with an interview during the proceedings. Also scheduled to appear is comedian Jason Scholder. The show starts at 10:30 p.m. and costs $8 at the door.

Hope to see you at both!

To be continued...

Comments