Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

When I first started writing comics, there were four established properties I wanted to work on to appease my inner kid. As a child of the 80s and 90s, I grew up on a steady diet of Batman, Spider-Man, ThunderCats, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Over the years, I've had the chance to write both Batman and Spidey, and now I can officially cross another comic off Childhood Matt's To-Do List.

Coming out this September is my first story for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a back-up tale in issue # 15 of the New Animated Adventures title. It stars Ice Cream Kitty, a mutant cat made up entirely of Ice Cream. Obviously, this is very, very serious stuff here.

Here's an image of the cover:


I'll have some more Turtles-related news to post in the near future, but in the meantime, someone offer me a ThunderCats job already. Childhood Matt won't stop talking about it.

Comments