Asheville Comic Expo...


I'm happy to report that on Saturday, September 21st, I'll be a guest at the Asheville Comic Expo held at the U.S. Cellular Center in my new hometown of Asheville, North Carolina. This will be my first year at the show, and I'm looking forward to it.

You can find all the information about the one-day convention on their site:


If you're in town, stop by my table and say "hello." Especially if you're from Asheville. I've been spending way too many hours behind my desk, and it's about time I met some of my neighbors...

Comments

egordesign said…
Thanks for speaking at the ACE professional panel and then later at your table. It was great to hear you talk about the industry from different angles and field questions from the crowd. Looking forward to more in the future.
Thanks! It was a good show. Planning to be there again next year.