NYCC 2012...


This weekend I'll be headed to my favorite comic show of the year, the New York Comic Con. While I plan on spending the majority of the show catching up with old friends and wandering aimlessly around the convention floor, I do have two scheduled signings at the DK Publishing booth (# 932) to promote the release of my new book Spider-Man Chronicle: A Year by Year Visual History with my co-author Alan Cowsill.

We'll be signing from 5-6 p.m. on Friday, as well as on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until noon. They'll also have copies on hand of my recent book 
Spider-Man: Inside the World of Your Friendly Neighborhood Hero, as well as some of my other past DK projects, so be sure to stop by and check out the booth. 

Hope to see you there...

Comments

Pumpkin Patch said…
I want to see you and get you to sign my book called Marvel Chronicles which is very good.