Don't believe the hype...


Despite what the solicit on the DC Comics website would have you believe, issue # 12 of Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century is actually my second issue for that title, featuring a story starring Timber Wolf. While the rest of his team is off celebrating National Legion Day, Timber Wolf uncovers an assassination plot that just might be targeting the very heroes the people of New Metropolis have gathered to honor. The issue goes on sale March 12th, and features art by the talented Ethan Beavers.

Many thanks to editor Jeanine Schaefer for supplying the sneak peak at issue twelve's cover.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, I think the guy who does the Legion solicitations has a grudge against you. That's the only explanation for why it's always your issues that get messed up.

I like that cover, especially the coloring. (Sanford Greene did it, right?) And it looks like you get to do the first Season 2 issue? Nice.

I haven't read Legion #10 yet (it and other comics from January that I ordered kinda got lost between there and here when they were shipped last week, so, uh, yeah, I'm still waiting for that to be sorted out), but I've really dug your The Batman Strikes! issues. So I don't doubt that this, too, will be good reading.
Thanks, Kris. This issue is actually meant to take place between Seasons 1 and 2. Since we don't want to step on the toes of the guys doing the animated series, we're playing with the 2 year time gap right now.

And it's not just the Legion. The guy who does the Batman Strikes solicits hates me as well.