DC Universe...



Recently, DC Universe uploaded thousands of comics to its monthly subscription service. So for those of you that subscribe for its original programming and archives of past DC TV shows and movies, you now have access to some of my older DC work for free.

So here's a handy list to all my comics that DC currently has on its channel:

Batman: 80 Page Giant 2010 # 1 (featuring my Calendar Man origin story)
The Batman Strikes # 10
The Batman Strikes # 15
Beware the Batman # 2 (parts 1 and 2)
Beware the Batman # 6 (parts 1 and 2)
Justice League Adventures # 14 (my first published DC Comic!)
Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century # 10
Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century # 12
Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century # 16
Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman # 38
Teen Titans Go! # 53
And even Batman # 700 (I wrote a small feature in this issue detailing the interior of the Batcave.)

This isn't all of my past DC work, but it includes some of my favorites. I'll be sure to post an update when they upload another batch of my issues.

For more info on DC Universe, or to subscribe, you can check out their website here.

To be continued...

Comments