March Conventions...


Comic Con season is in full swing, and I'll be a guest at two shows during the month of March. The first is the Oak City Comic Con in Raleigh, North Carolina on March 18th and 19th. Not only will I have many of my books and comics on hand at my table, I'll also be speaking at a panel with another of the show's guests, my collaborator on Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures, Jon Sommariva. Details of the panel are below, and be sure to visit us at our tables to get your copies signed.


The following weekend (March 25th-26th), I'll be appearing at the SC Comic Con in Greenville, South Carolina. There will be lots of great talent on hand for that show as well, including legendary comic book creators Denny O'Neil, Neal Adams, and Mark Waid. I'll have plenty of Batman/TMNT issues available, as well as several of my new books, including The Batman Files and The Marvel Vault.


Hope to see you at one (or both) of the shows!

To be continued...

Comments