Amazon. Hero. Icon...


I'm a little behind on my blog postings these days as I'm busy working on a secret mini-series and a few other projects I can't really spill the beans about yet. In fact, I just realized today that I had neglected to write about Wonder Woman: Amazon. Hero. Icon., a new hardcover book I worked on for Universe Publishing.

A book mostly devoted to showcasing Wonder Woman's diverse cover art over the years, Amazon. Hero. Icon. is written primarily by Bob Greenberger and is designed by my old college buddy Chris McDonnell. For one reason or another, the publisher wasn't satisfied with the book's first chapter, and so that's where I came in. DC contacted me, maybe due to my fascination with the eccentric life of Wonder Woman creator William Moultan Marston, and I whipped up a new version of the first chapter for them telling Marston's life story.

So if you're a Wonder Woman fan, be sure to check out this book. It's great addition to anyone's Amazon collection.

And keep checking back here. I'll have more hints about my upcoming projects in the near future...

Comments