Just in from Gotham...

In bookstores now is my newest Batman project, The Batman Vault. Co-written by Bob Greenberger, the book is a complete history of the character, telling you everything you ever wanted to know about the Caped Crusader, but were rightfully afraid to ask. It features great pull-out reproductions of hard to find items and plenty of insider info not found anywhere else.

But that's not the only Bat-news. To promote the book, I'll be appearing at Brooklyn's first King Con, a new convention taking place at the Brooklyn Lyceum in Park Slope. The convention is on November 7th-8th, and I'll have a table for the weekend on the main convention floor. And to top it all off, I'll be discussing all things Batman in a panel on Saturday alongside my coconspirator Bob Greenberger and legendary Batman writer/editor Denny O'Neil himself. It should be a really great event, so stop by their website to find out more info: www.kingconbrooklyn.com

And since there seems to be a theme to this entry, here's a sneak peak of the finished cover for my first Batman reader for Stone Arch Books. The cover is by Shawn McManus, and colored by Lee Loughridge. I'll have more info on its release date soon.

Comments