Now that's service for you...


The good men and women at DC Comics have heard your frantic pleas and have answered your desperate calls. Looney Tunes # 161 is being released earlier than expected and will be gracing a comic store near you this week. I know, I know. It all seems too good to be true. You thought you'd have to wait all the way until the end of the month to read about Bugs' dubious foray into the world of real estate. Well, the future is here. Or here, rather.

And don't say I never did anything for you.

In other news, here are a few quick reviews about my newest Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century issue, in case you're one of those word of mouth types:

Comics Bulletin

Superman Homepage

Legion Abstract

Comics in the Classroom

And finally, for you New Yorkers, I'll be doing a few signings as we approach the New York Comic Con. Keep checking back here for the details and such. Thanks, guys.

Comments